Sunday, August 3, 2008

Still waiting for a final resolution as to those stolen items, and until then I keep feeling the muse sucked out of me. I'm working on my tree house, organizing my inventory, and staying away from SL a bit. It's a little demoralizing that their removal is being delayed like this, and every other day I bother a concierge to see if they'll assign someone to it out of frustration. My support ticket about it has been closed twice, but I keep reopening it. Again, they like to say [RESOLVED] and assume we'll believe it. I'm oon tooo yooou LL *taps nose*. So I shall continue to badger, badger, badger, badger.

The tree house has grown into a little tree top city almost, with three separate trees connected by rope bridges. Someone said today it looks quite "Swiss Family Robinson", but I was hoping for elven.. drat. Anyhoo, I'm up to eight units, with six "full" apartments and two "lofts". I'm hoping to squeeze another loft in there, to make nine total. The loft apartments are very simple and rather small, but high up so they have an amazing view. Well. every apartment has an amazing view, frankly. I'm theorizing ways to make privacy an option as well, as right now it's quite open and even though it's secluded, you might feel exposed while trying on skins. I'll play with curtains, screens, maybe even more solid walls.

Selos took some pictures, she was having fun with beautiful lighting and some really fun angles, so here is a little taste of how it's coming along.


You can see it yourself if you swing by :) Obviously I'm open to suggestions, especially about landscaping on ground level.

2 comments:

Terry Toland said...

Hmmm... badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger- mushroom, mushroom!

Sorry, I woke up way to early and found that as a good point to highlight in this post. ^^;

Anyways, tree houses are naturally going to be connected with the Swiss Family or Tarzan due to popular exposure. I haven't been over, but I know in details and texture work, you can give it that fantasy edge you need. :D

Miriel Enfield said...

Oooh, pretty pictures.

And here's hoping LL finally gets off their asses and handles the stolen content. -.-