Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Wonderful News, and a big relief!

Carnivale is safe!

After speaking to the seller, and finding out that he was actually acting on behalf of Vanessa, I told him how important it was to me that Carnivale be the island that remained, and that it greatly effected my personal and financial well being. Today when I checked back on the auction (it's gone up to $202 from $5), a question was asked, and answered:

Q: Hello, can you tell me the names of the 5 sims, since the list there has more than 5 names? Many thanks (:
A: All Islands except Carnivale are up for sale and all islands can be moved and renamed (for 100 US with Linden)

I told the seller (the person acting on her behalf) that I wouldn't bother him with emails anymore... but gosh, if he's reading this, I just want to say:

THANK YOU

Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you. I know that he didn't actually have to, and that the sale could have continued, and I would have done my best to negotiate with the buyer or buy and sell the 4 sims myself. But I am just so grateful that he saw fit to let me keep my home.

This is a very grateful post... There was an absolute outpouring of love and support from you guys. When I logged on and was absolutely freaking out and panicking, you, my friends, were there with IM's offering me help and places to stay. Helyanwe offered me the use of her own home for the Masque, and Munchflower Zaius offered me a place on Nomine, and not to mention the people who were willing and ready to help me raise the money to save Carnivale. I feel incredibly lucky, loved, and humbled that I have such wonderful and generous friends... and I really want to say thank you. Just because I won't have need of your generousity doesn't mean that I don't greatly appreciate your offers of support. I can't believe that some people don't have faith in humanity... they obviously haven't met you.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY!

Anonymous said...

Hooray! Hooray! I'm so glad to hear that. YIPEE!!!

Anonymous said...

Yay! That is good news! I'm really happy!

Anonymous said...

Great news! I'm so pleased for you!