Friday, September 14, 2007

I'm happy to announce that the items made my Nicky1 McMillan that were copies of my designs have been removed, and will never plague our lands again! And so we can go back to the happy world of everyone being paid for his or her own hard work :) Or at least I can.

It feels reeeally nice to be all set up for the Jewelry Expo. It's the thing that's been stressing me out for 2 and a half weeks, and it's all set now. I've been told I have one of the most eye-catching booths, hurray!! And it was fun being neighborly with a few of the other people in stalls near mine.

I'm really excited for you guys to finally see what I've been so busy with! So maybe I'll make an official release notice at midnight tonight for all of the jewelry designs being released at the expo :)

No comments: