Friday, April 27, 2007

Illusions on Flickr

Since after the update, SL is messing up in a VERY large way (so what else is new?) I decided to try out something that's been on my to-do list for a while: Explore Flickr.

To those not in the know, Flickr is a site hosted by Yahoo that allows you to upload photos that you own or created into virtual albums, and enables people to network with friends, family or photographers and in general share pictures. Second Life has a rather large presence on Flickr, and so I decided it might be nice to show my work in a non-commercial setting, outside in the "first" virtual world. I feel I've made some absolutely beautiful creations with the medium that is SL, (in mask and in "photograph") and it was really fun to review and tag some pictures I have no excuses to look at anymore.

So now, if you have a Flickr account of your own, you can look me up as Siyu Suen, or even join the *~*Illusions*~* group! I started it in hopes that people might like to show their own personal style in how they decide to wear my humble offerings ^.^ Anyone may join, and you can reach it from my profile or from search. Just look for "*~*Illusions*~*" in group search :)

Also, if you hadn't noticed, there is now a Flickr feed from my collection to the right, and someday might be other folks' photos if we get enough :) Since I never update SLboutique or Slexchange because I am horribly neglectful, this might also give people a chance to see my wares without having to be logged in. I hope you guys enjoy :)

No comments: